Crackstreams is a streaming service that streams sports such as football, cricket, MMA, Baseball, and Boxing. With that, you can stream all the sports events of NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAAB, and Formula 1. It lets you access your favorite sports for free. Further, getting a subscription or signing in to your account is not necessary. You can stream Crackstreams on all devices, including Android TV, iPhone, and PC. However, since it doesn’t have a dedicated app, you need to use Crackstream URL to access its content on various devices. This article explains the step-by-step methods to stream Crackstreams on Firestick using the Amazon Silk Browser and the best alternatives for Crackstreams.
How to Install Crackstreams on Firestick
1. Initially, plug in the Firestick device to the HDMI port on your TV.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
2. Connect your Firestick device to the home or mobile Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the home button on your Firestick remote.
4. Type Silk Browser on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
5. Select the app from the search results.
6. Tap the Download button to install the app.
7. Wait till the app is installed.
8. After installation, click the Open button to launch the Silk Browser on Firestick.
How to Watch Crackstreams on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Your Apps & Games section.
2. Select the Amazon Silk Browser from the available apps.
3. Now, press the Options button on your Firestick.
4. Choose Move from the menu that appears on the screen.
5. Now, the Silk Browser app will be launched on the Firestick home screen.
6. Once you launch, open the Silk Browser app.
7. Click the Search bar on the home screen and enter the CrackStreams URL.
8. Once entered, hit the Go button.
9. A pop-up will appear on the screen. Click the Cancel button.
10. That’s it. You can start streaming CrackStreams on Firestick.
11. If you wish to bookmark the website, click the Add Bookmarks icon in the top right corner.
Best Alternatives for Crackstreams
1. Fubo TV
Fubo TV is one of the best alternatives that offers 100+ sports channels, including local, national, and international channels such as NFL, NBA, MLS, NHL, and CBS. You can get Fubo TV for Firestick offers a 1000-hour DVR and lets you stream on multiple devices concurrently. Fubo TV offers 4 different subscription plans. They are, Pro is $69.99 per month, Elite is $79.99 per month, Ultimate is $99.99, and $32.99.
2. Sling TV
Sling TV on Firestick is a streaming service that is used to stream local channels and local news and sports such as NFL Football. It offers 50 hours of free DVR storage for all Sling subscribers. And you can also get 200 hours of storage by adding $5 to your subscription. Sling offers three types of subscription plans Sling Blue, Sling Orange, and Sling Orange+Blue. The number of devices you can stream Sling depends on the subscription you get. If you have a Sling Blue subscription, you can stream it on one screen at a time, Sling Blue allows you to stream it on three devices, and the Sling Blue+Orange lets you stream it on four different devices concurrently.
3. YouTube TV
YouTube TV on Fire TV offers 85+ popular live and local TV channels. It includes all the categories such as news, sports, and live sports in English and Spanish. With that, you can stream NFL, NBA, and MLB Networks. Further, you can create up to 6 accounts per household. The YouTube TV’s base plan costs $54.99 and $24.99.
How to Stream Crackstreams using a VPN
1. First, install the ExpressVPN on Firestick.
2. Login with your account details.
3. Select a server from the list.
4. Once you choose the server, click the Connect button.
5. If you want to stop using VPN, open the ExpressVPN screen and tap the Disconnect button.
Crackstreams is the best choice for sports fans to get all their favorite sports on a single platform. Stream all your favorite sports like hockey, football (soccer), baseball, boxing, and the Olympics. But make sure you use a VPN while streaming content from the Crackstreams on your Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch Crackstreams on Firestick.
You can get Crackstreas on Firestick using the Amazon Silk Browser.
Crackstreams is not completely legal and safe to use. Thus, you can use a VPN for Fire TV to stream its contents with complete protection.
Open the web browser and type crackstreams.me into the URL to stream your favorite sports on your PC, Android phone/ tablet, iPhone, or Android TV.
Connect Fire TV with a proper and secure VPN and try again.
Yes, Crackstreams is closed due to privacy issues. However, there are still URLs using which you can watch Crackstreams on Fire TV.