CNBC is an American news channel owned by NBCUniversal. Now, you probably have an idea of what CNBC is. CNBC is one of the famous American news channels like Fox News. You can watch business news, financial news, and more with the CNBC channels. Also, the CNBC app is made available on media player devices like the Apple TV, Google TV, Roku, and other devices. So, in all the supported devices, you can get the services of CNBC. The latest news is that the CNBC app is now available for your Firestick device. So, the Firestick users got lucky right now. So, now let us see the possible methods you can use to get the CNBC app on your Firestick device.
Features of CNBC
- With the CNBC app, you will get breaking news and story alerts in real-time.
- You can also access the Global stock market exchange in real-time.
- Watch the trends of your favorite company stocks.
- Also, you can watch the live news coverage offered by the CNBC in real-time.
- Easy to watch CNBC TV anywhere you go with the CNBC app.
How to Get CNBC on Firestick
CNBC app is available on the Amazon App Store. So, let us see the official method and other possible methods to get CNBC on Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Install and Activate CNBC on Firestick
1. Start by connecting and setting up the Firestick device on the HDMI port on your TV.
2. Navigate to Search on your Firestick’s home screen.
3. Enter CNBC using the on-screen keyboard. Next, search for the CNBC app.
4. Pick the CNBC app from the suggestion list.
5. Select the Download or Get button to install the CNBC app for your Firestick.
6. After installation, select the Open button to launch the CNBC app.
7. An Activation code will be displayed on the screen. Note the Activation Code.
8. Visit https://www.cnbc.com/firetv on any web browser.
9. Enter the Activation Code and select the Go button.
10. Enter your TV provider’s login credentials to verify your account.
11. Relaunch the CNBC app on Firestick. Now you can watch the news clips on Firestick.
Download and Install CNBC on Firestick using Downloader
First Install Downloader on Firestick. Then, you can follow the steps below to get the CNBC app.
1. From your Firestick’s home screen, select the Cog icon.
2. Choose My Fire TV from the Settings.
3. Proceed Further by selecting the Developer options.
4. Choose Install Unknown Apps.
5. Now, turn on the access to install apps on your Firestick from unofficial sources.
6. Then, launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
7. Select the URL space and enter the URL of the CNBC app.
8. Select the Go button. Now, the CNBC app will start to download.
9. After downloading, select the Install button from the pop-up window.
10. After the installation, launch the CNBC app.
11. Complete the activation process and stream the CNBC TV.
Related – How to watch live TV on Firestick?
To Sum Up
Now, you have learned the trick of installing the CNBC app on your Firestick in all possible ways. Since the stock market is on fire these days, you can get the CNBC app to learn the movement of the stock market around the world. Also, you can watch the business and financial news with the CNBC app. Don’t forget to drop your queries in the comment box below.