Vimeo is an entertainment app that can be used to stream videos without ads. It is an alternative to YouTube. Vimeo is the first video streaming app that supports high-definition (HD) video. Like YouTube, you can view, like, comment, and share any videos you want. In addition, you can follow any people you like. Vimeo app can be installed on Firestick / Fire TV as the app is available on the Amazon App Store. On Vimeo, you can find plenty of videos under any category, as the platform has more than 50 million videos.
The Vimeo app has a subscription plan to stream live content. It has four subscription plans starting from $7/month to $75/month. The Vimeo app is available for all smartphones. Like every other social media app, Vimeo will provide tailored content when you use the app frequently. If you don’t like YouTube, surely you can go to Vimeo. Follow the below steps to know how to install Vimeo on FireTV.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Related Article: How to install YouTube on Firestick
- With the Vimeo app, you can get to discover the videos from the best video creators and can upload your own videos too.
- You can download videos too so that you can watch those videos offline mode.
- The video streaming quality is always 1080p HD.
How to Install Vimeo on Firestick
The downloading process of Vimeo on Firestick is easy as the app is available on the Amazon App Store. There is no need for third-party app downloaders. Follow the below steps to install the Vimeo app on your Firestick.
Install Vimeo on Firestick from the Amazon App Store
The below steps will help you to install Vimeo app on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
1. Select Find > Search on your Firestick home screen.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, type Vimeo and search for it.
3. Choose the Vimeo app in the search result.
4. Click the Get or Download to start the download process.
5. When the download is complete, click Open to launch the app.
Related: How to install PlayStation Vue on Firestick
How to Activate Vimeo on Firestick
With the steps below, you can activate the Vimeo app on Fire Stick.
1. Once you launch the Vimeo app, you can see an Activation Code.
2. Visit the Activation Page of Vimeo https://vimeo.com/activate on any web browser.
3. Sign in with your Vimeo account and enter the activation code. Next, click on Submit.
4. Now, the Vimeo app on Fire TV will be activated.
5. You can stream any video from the Vimeo app.
Alternative Method – How to Cast Vimeo to Firestick
With the steps below, you can stream on Vimeo without having to install the app on your Fire TV. And the below steps will explain to you the process of the same.
1. Install the Vimeo app on your Android Smartphone from the Google Play Store.
2. Then, Launch the Notification Panel by swiping the screen from up to down.
3. Tap on the Cast icon and select your Firestick device.
4. Next, open the Vimeo app and login into your account.
5. Play any video you want from the Vimeo platform, and it will play on your Fire TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Vimeo platform is available on Firestick.
You can get Vimeo on your Firestick device from the Amazon App Store.