Paramount Network is a pay television channel with live TV and on-demand content. It is available only in the US. Paramount Network has popular English series like Friends, Mom, Two and a Half Men, and more. The live TV section has AT&T U-verse, DIRECTV, Verizon, and many. Apart from live TV and TV shows, Paramount Network has original content like Bar Rescue, Yellowstone, Ink Master. etc. With Paramount Network on Amazon Firestick, you can stream any series and live TV shows without any trouble.
Paramount Network is available for all Android, iOS smartphones, and PC. Since Paramount Network is available on the Amazon App Store, it can be easily installed on Amazon Firestick. Also, you can use streaming apps like fuboTV, Sling TV, DIRECTV NOW, Philo TV to stream the Paramount Network content for free. Follow the below instruction to know how to install Paramount Network on Firestick / Fire TV.
Related Article: How to Install & Watch Streams For Us IPTV
Features of Paramount Network
Like all the streaming platforms, Paramount Network has its unique features. Here are the features of Paramount Network.
- Paramount Network allows you to stream any of the fan favourites and original series.
- By using your TV provider log in credential, the user will have the luxury to watch all the latest episodes and live shows from Paramount Network.
- Paramount Network will notify the users with push notifications so that the users will never miss any updates from the network.
- On Paramount Network, the episodes and TV shows will be available in the online library within a day after it was aired.
How to Watch Paramount Network Live TV for Free on Firestick
You can watch the Paramount Network free for 24 hours without any subscription. So, follow the steps below to get Paramount Network free on Firestick.
1. Select the Find tab from the home screen.
2. From all the displayed tiles, choose the Search tile.
3. Search for the Amazon Silk – Web Browser using the virtual keyboard.
4. Choose the Amazon Silk – Web Browser from the search result.
5. Click on the Get or Download button to install the Amazon Silk – Web Browser.
6. Next, click on the Open button.
7. On the Search Bar, enter the URL https://www.paramountnetwork.com/live-tv/eb0kku and click on the Go button.
8. Select Start 24-Hour Pass option.
9. Enter your Email address and password.
10. Edit your BirthDate.
11. Next, select the Start button.
12. Now, you can access the Paramount Network channel free for 24 hours on Firestick.
How to Install Paramount Network on Firestick
If you have recently subscribed to Paramount Network, you can watch this channel on your Firestick for free. And you only need to install the Paramount Network app and have a cable TV provider account to access the Paramount Channel on Firestick.
1. Hit the Find tab on the Home screen of the Firestick.
2. Then, select the Search tile.
3. Type Paramount Network in the search bar using the virtual keyboard and search for the app.
4. Select the Paramount Network in the list displayed. Click the Get or Download button to install the app.
5. Wait for the download to complete. After the download is complete, the paramount Network will be automatically installed on your Firestick
6. Next, select the Open button.
6. Now, stream your favorite show in your Firestick using Paramount Network.
Related Article: 9 Best Jailbroken Firestick Channels and Apps
How to Activate and Watch Paramount Network on Firestick
Follow the steps below to activate Paramount Network on Firestick.
1. Once you open the Paramount Network app, you will be presented with an activation code on the screen or select the Login or Sign button to generate the activation code.
2. Next, visit the website https://www.paramountnetwork.com/activate on any web browser.
3. Enter the Activation Code and click on Continue.
4. Next, Sign in with your TV provider account.
5. Now, relaunch the Paramount Network app and watch any shows for free on your Firestick.
How to watch Paramount Network on Firestick without Cable
Even though the Paramount Network is a pay television channel, you can stream its content without cable. And the Streaming service apps like fuboTV, Sling TV, DIRECTV, Philo TV will do the job for you. Below are the features of these apps.
fuboTV is a subscription-based TV app. There are four subscription plans ranging from $64.99 to $99.00 per month. In all four plans, Paramount Network is available. So by subscribing to any of these four plans, you can get to live stream all the Paramount Network content. In addition to that, fuboTV has 500 hours of DVR space so that you can save content to watch later.
Sling TV offers three subscription plans, Sling Orange for $35, Sling Blue for $35, Sling Orange & Blue for $50 per month. Paramount Network is available only on Sling Blue. You can subscribe to Sling Blue and stream Paramount Network without additional costs.
Related post: How to Install Sling TV on Firestick / Fire TV
DIRECTV has four subscription plans: an Entertainment plan for $69.99 per month, a Choice plan for $89.99 per month, an Ultimate plan for $104.99 per month, and a premier plan for $149.99 per month. And you can subscribe to any of these four plans to live stream all the contents of Paramount Network.
Philo TV has only one subscription at $25/month. However, it has over 58 channels, including Paramount Network. With Philo TV on Firestick, you can get to stream all the contents of Paramount Network without paying any additional cost.
Why Use a VPN?
You need to use a VPN to protect your privacy online and unblock geo-restrictions. Also, with a VPN connected, you can live stream the Paramount Network app anywhere in the world. But the bottomline is that you can protect your privacy while streaming online when connected to a VPN. Also, you can install one of the best VPNs like the ExpressVPN on Firestick to safeguard your privacy.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Amazon Prime doesn’t offer the Paramount Network for free.
You can install the Paramount Network app from the Amazon App Store to access the Paramount Network on Firestick.
Yes, the Paramount Network app is free to install on Firestick.