NFL Game Pass is an on-demand popular service that streams full game replays, condensed game replays, NFL Network, film shows, and ad-free highlights. With that, you can also watch the NFL-centric content in the form of shows produced by the NFL Network. NFL Game Pass can be streamed on Android, iOS, Android TV, Smart TV, Apple TV, Firestick PS4, Xbox, PC, Mac, and mobile devices. However, it requires a subscription at $99.99/ year. Use your Firestick device to watch the highlights of the NFL Game Pass on Firestick.
Your IP is Exposed: 220.127.116.11. Streaming your favorite content online exposes your IP to Governments and ISPs, which they use to track your identity and activity online. It is recommended to use a VPN to safeguard your privacy and enhance your privacy online.
Of all the VPNs in the market, NordVPN is the Best VPN Service for Firestick. Luckily, NordVPN has launched their Exclusive Christmas Deal at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. Get the best of NordVPN's online security package to mask your identity while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN, you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, block web trackers, etc. Besides keeping your identity anonymous, NordVPN supports generating and storing strong passwords, protecting files in an encrypted cloud, split tunneling, smart DNS, and more.
More About NFL Game Pass
- Supported by all the major platforms.
- Lets you stream all the highlights of the NFL games.
- Comes at an affordable price.
- Lets you watch full game replays.
How to Watch NFL Game Pass on Firestick
As the NFL Network has a dedicated app for Firestick, you need to install the NFL app to stream NFL Game Pass on Firestick.
1. Set up Firestick and connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
2. Navigate to the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Select the Find and click the Search tile.
4. Type NFL in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Pick the app from the search results and click the Get button.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
How to Create an NFL Account
You need to register for an account to get an NFL Game Pass subscription.
1. Open a web browser and go to the NFL official website.
2. Enter the details in the provided field to create an NFL account.
3. Tap the optional check box and hit the Create Account option.
4. Open the app and click the Sign in icon at the top right corner.
5. Hit the Sign In button again on the next screen.
6. Write down the activation code that appears on your TV screen.
7. Open a web browser and go to the NFL activation website.
8. Type the activation code and tap the Continue button.
9. You can view the Signed in to NFL Account notification on the screen.
10. Now, you are ready to stream NFL on Firestick.
How to Subscribe to NFL on Firestick
1. Open the NFL app on your Firestick.
2. Tap the Game Pass tab next to the Teams tab.
3. Now, you can select the Game Pass subscription plan that costs $99.99 per month.
4. Next, tap the Start 7-Day Free Trial button.
5. Press the select button on your Firestick remote to confirm the process.
6. Start watching NFL Game Pass on Firestick.
How to Stream NFL Game Pass for Free using DAZN
You can also stream NFL Game Pass using the popular streaming service DAZN. With DAZN, you can stream all the NFL coverage, NFL Game Pass, and the on-demand NFL highlights. Though you need to get a subscription, DAZN offers 30 days free trial. So you can stream NFL Game Pass for free on Firestick. Follow the below steps to get DAZN on Firestick.
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen.
2. Select the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter DAZN in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results.
5. Click the Get button to install the app.
6. Hit Open to launch the app.
7. Once you open the app, sign in with your account details.
8. Start streaming NFL Game Pass for free on Firestick.
How to Stream NFL Game Pass All Over the World
If the streaming services that you choose are not available in your country, you need to use a VPN with your Firestick. The best VPN will let you bypass the geo-restrictions and access location-blocked content from various countries.
1. First, install the IPVanish VPN on Firestick.
2. Open the app and sign in with your account details.
3. Choose a country from the drop-down menu and click the Connect button.
4. Locate the app and stream NFL Game Pass on Firestick.
5. To stop using the VPN, tap the Disconnect button.
You can select any of your preferred options to stream NFL Game Pass on Firestick. To stream it for free, you can use the DAZN free trial period.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the NFL Game Pass is not working, you need to check the internet connection and ensure you have an active subscription plan.
The NFL Game Pass costs $99.99 per year.
Yes, NFL Game Pass is available on Amazon Prime.