BritBox is a streaming service that is used to watch the latest dramas and comedies, films, documentaries, live events, and more. With that, you can enjoy watching the telly from the BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, and Flim4. BritBox is the best option to stream BritBox originals like Spitting Image, The Beast Must Die, Feel the Noise, and more. It lets you personalize your experience by adding favorites to the list. Further, you can continue watching from where you left off with its catch-up feature. BritBox is compatible with Android, iOS, Apple TV, Smart TV, Smartphone, and Firestick. You can install the BritBox app on your Firestick and stream your favorite British movies, shows, and documentaries in high quality.
Features of BritBox
- New originals and primers are added every week.
- Offers 7 days free trial.
- It comes with an easy-to-use interface.
- Offers the biggest collection of Agatha Christie.
- It supports Chromecast.
How to Install BritBox on Firestick
As the BritBox app is available on the Amazon App Store, you can directly install the app on your Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
One-Step-Guide: launch Firestick home >> click Find and tap Search >> enter BritBox >> pick the app and tap Get >> hit Open to launch the app.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Select the Find and click Search tile.
3. Type BritBox in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Choose the official app from the search results.
5. Hit Get to install the app.
6. After installation, tap Open to launch the app.
How to Download BritBox on Firestick using Downloader
You can also sideload BritBox on Firestick through the Downloader for Firestick, as the Downloader app is the best to sideload third-party apps on your Firestick.
Enable Unknown Sources
1. Click the Settings icon at the top right corner of the Firestick home screen.
2. Tap the My Fire TV tile.
3. Hit the Developer Options.
4. Choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
5. Turn on the Downloader to install unknown sources on Firestick.
How to Sideload BritBox on Firestick
1. Open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
2. Enter the download link of the BritBox Firestick apk in the URL field.
3. Once entered, click Go to download the apk file.
4. Open the apk file and tap the Install button.
5. After installing the app, hit Open to launch the app.
6. Click the Delete button to remove the apk files permanently from your Firestick.
How to Sign Up to BritBox
1. Open a web browser on your device.
2. Navigate to the BritBox official website.
3. Click the Start your 7-day Free Trial button on the home page.
4. A registration page will appear on the screen to enter the details in the given field.
5. Once entered, hit the Register button.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
7. Next, tap the Free Trial option.
How to Activate and Use BritBox on Fire TV
1. Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Choose the Apps tile from the quick menu that appears on the screen.
3. Select the BritBox app among the available apps.
4. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
5. Choose Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
6. Open the app and log in with your BritBox account details.
7. Write down the activation code that appears on the screen.
8. Open a web browser and go to the BritBox activation site
9. Enter the activation code in the provided field and tap the Continue button.
10. Open the app and choose your favorite content and stream it on your Firestick.
How to Add BritBox to Amazon Prime
If you have an Amazon Prime membership, you can stream BritBox movies and shows using the Amazon Prime Channel. To stream BritBox through Amazon Prime Channel, you need to sign in to your Amazon Prime Account and get the BritBox subscription that costs $6.99 per month.
1. Locate Amazon Prime on Firestick.
2. Once you open, sign in with your Amazon Prime account.
3. Click the Channels option on the left pane.
4. Scroll down and search for the BritBox channel.
5. Choose your favorite content from BritBox to stream on your Firestick.
How to Stream BritBox All Over the World
You need to use a VPN if you cannot stream BritBox in your region. Using a VPN, you can easily unblock the geo-restrictions.
1. Install ExpressVPN on Firestick.
2. Next, log in with your ExpressVPN account details.
3. Select a country where BritBox is available and click the Connect button.
4. Open the BritBox app and stream your favorite content.
5. Click the Disconnect button to stop using the VPN.
BritBox is the best option for you to stream your favorite British movies and shows. Install the app and stream your favorite in high quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you need to get a subscription that costs $6.99 per month and $69.99 per year after the 7 days free trial is over.
Yes, you can get BritBox without Amazon Prime.
If the BritBox app is not loading on Firestick, you need to check the internet connection, restart your router or modem, update BritBox and update and restart Firestick.
Yes, Britbox works well on Amazon Fire Stick.
No. You must subscribe to Britbox on Amazon Prime to stream its content.