BMC Build has a smooth interface with great content selection. It is a very popular Kodi Build for movies and TV shows. There are two servers to download BMC, so you can try another server to install the build if one server does not work. BMC is the best Kodi Build for all popular streaming devices. BMC Kodi build is located in the Where The Monsters Live Repository. This is known for its Kodi 17 Krypton version but also works well with the Kodi 18 Leia version. This BMC Kodi build can be used on various Kodi-compatible devices like Firestick, Windows, Kodi on Mac, iOS, Linux, and many more.
You can install this build directly on Kodi. BMC, or The Badazz Media Center, to give it its full name is a very popular fork of Kodi. This is one of the best Builds on Kodi. A Kodi Build will install everything you need to run Kodi with one click. This step-by-step guide will show you how to install BMC Build on Kodi.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Features of BMC Kodi Build
- The BMC Kodi Build has a smooth interface with great content selection.
- BMC features a list of categories like Movies, TV shows, Cool stuff, Kids club, sports, TV Guide, systems, and power.
- BMC Build includes some of the highlighted addons like Venom, Wolfpack, Magic Dragon, Midian, Fen, and many more.
- The BMC’s menu features a decent collection of builds for a range of Kodi-supported platforms.
- It offers a set of APKs, allowing you to install the builds separately on Android devices.
How to Install BMC Kodi Build
First of all, install the Kodi on Firestick. Then, you can follow the steps below to install the BMC Kodi Build.
1. Launch Kodi and Click on Settings.
2. Click on the System option.
3. Click Unknown sources at the main pane.
4. Now click Yes to proceed.
5. Go back to the setting page and select File Manager.
6. Click Add source option.
7. Click <None> that displays.
8. Type this URL exactly as it is given https://tinyurl.com/bmcrepo1.
9. Make sure the typed URL is correct and click OK.
10. In the next box, type a source name of your choice, I`m typing as BMC, and then click OK.
11. Go back to the Settings window and click Add-ons.
12. Click on Install from Zip file.
13. Now select the source name BMC you have typed before.
14. Click the Zip file URL repository.Wherethemonsterslive.zip
15. Once the repository is downloaded, you will receive a message.
16. Click Install from repository.
17. Next, click Where The Monsters Live Repository.
18. Now select Program add-ons that displays.
19. Click on Badazz Media Center Wizard 2.
20. Click the Install option that displays on the screen.
21. It takes a few minutes to install the app, and a success message will display on the screen once done.
22. Now click Continue.
23. Click Ignore next to the build menu.
24. Now, Click add-ons from the main menu.
25. Click Program add-ons.
26. Click on Badazz Media Center Wizard 2.
27. Click Midian Builds from the list that appears.
28. Choose Simply Leia Server 1 by scrolling down.
29. Select (BMC 2) Clears old data and installs fresh.
30. Now, click Continue.
31. Wait for the BMC Kodi to install.
32. Click on Force Close from the message that appears on the screen.
33. Now reopen Kodi from the Home menu.
34. Launch the BMC Kodi Build.
35. Now you have successfully installed BMC Kodi Build.
How to Connect to a VPN to Protect your Privacy
With the VPN connected to your Firestick, you can browse and stream online on your device privately. So, below are the steps to install the ExpressVPN on Firestick.
1. Go to Fire TV home and select the Find tab.
2. Then, choose the Search tile.
3. Now, using the virtual keyboard enter and search for the ExpressVPN.
4. Select the ExpressVPN app from the search result.
5. Then, click on the Get or Download button to install the ExpressVPN on your Firestick Connected TV.
6. Once the ExpressVPN app is installed, click on the Open button.
7. Enter your subscription credentials to log in to your account.
8. Choose any VPN server location and click on the Connect button to connect to the ExpressVPN app.
BMC is a great Kodi Build for all streaming devices. We recommend resetting Kodi to default settings before installing any Kodi Build. You can do this easy process on any device where you have Kodi Installed. Kodi works smoothly with third-party builds or addons that provide free movies, TV shows, live channels, sports, etc. This Build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated. Though the steps seem to be quite long, getting BMC Build on Kodi is so simple. Overall, BMC is a great build to work on any streaming device, including Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the BMC Kodi Build is one of the best for Firestick.
Yes, the BMC Kodi Build is free to install and use.