Spectrum TV offers over 100 live channels, 40,000 on-demand TV shows, and movies. Also, with the app, you can search for your favorite programs and TV shows. Also, you can schedule or record them when you are away and watch them later. You can also create your personalized set of channels to watch on the Spectrum TV app. The app is available on many devices like Android, Windows, iOS, Roku, Xbox One, and more. Use this guide to install the Spectrum TV app on Firestick.
Features of Spectrum TV App
The following are the features of the Spectrum TV app.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
- Spectrum TV app has cast support. So, you can cast the content of the Spectrum TV app easily. That means you don’t even have to install the Spectrum TV app to access it.
- Add your favorites to the watchlist to watch the shows later.
- Also, you can create a section separately to add your favorite channels.
- With the Parental Control feature, you can decide the channel you want to block.
- You also have the option to record your favorite shows to watch later.
Does Spectrum TV work on Firestick?
Yes, access to the Spectrum TV app is free with the cable TV subscription account. And I should mention that you will get more than the cable TV channels you paid for with the Spectrum TV app. So, this is the best chance to watch your favorites for free on your Fire TV with the Spect TV subscription.
Spectrum TV Subscription Plans
You can subscribe to Spectrum TV from their official website. Also, there are a lot of subscription plans available for you to choose from. And you can refer below to select a subscription plan and subscribe to it.
MI Plan Latino – $34.99 per month
MI Plan Latino Silver – $64.99 per month
Spectrum TV Select – $49.99 per month
Spectrum TV Silver – $79.99 per month
MI Plan Latino Gold – $84.99 per month
Spectrum TV Gold – $99.99 per month
So, these are all the available subscription plans that you can choose from to access the cable TV channels. Also, with this subscription, you will get to access the Spectrum TV app.
How to Download Spectrum TV on Firestick
Spectrum TV is available on the Amazon App Store on Fire TV devices. Here are the steps to install
1. Launch the Fire TV device and connect Firestick with a stable WiFi network.
2. Click on the Find option from the home screen and select Search.
3. Search for Spectrum TV using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the app from the suggestions and click Get or Download to install the app.
5. After the installation, launch the app.
How to Sideload Spectrum app on Firestick
The Spectrum TV app is geo-restricted and is not available in Amazon App Store in all the regions. So you can follow the sideloading method to get the app using the Downloader app and ES File Explorer.
But before that, make sure you do these changes on your Firestick.
1. Go to Settings on your Firestick.
2. Select My Fire TV from the Settings.
3. Go to Developer Options and enable the ADB Debugging option.
4. Also, enable the Apps from Unknown Sources.
How to Get the Spectrum TV app on Firestick using Downloader
Let us see how to install the Spectrum TV app on FireSstick using the Downloader app.
1. Open the Downloader app on Firestick.
2. Paste the URL of the Spectrum Apk for Firestick https://bit.ly/3ihdcza and click Go.
3. The app will be downloaded by the downloader app.
4. The app itself initiates installation once the download is complete.
5. Click Next to start the process.
6. Click Install.
7. Finally, click Open to start using the app.
8. Login to your account to get the most out of the Spectrum app.
How to Add Spectrum TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
You can use ES File Explorer to sideload apps on Firestick.
1. Open the ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
2. Click on Tools on the sidebar.
3. Click Downloader from Tools.
4. Click the + New tab from the bottom.
5. Enter the URL https://bit.ly/3ihdcza and the name in the respective fields. Click Download Now to download the URL of the Spectrum TV app for Firestick.
6. The Spectrum TV apk will now begin to download.
7. After the download click on the Open File button.
8. Next, click on the Install button.
9. After installing, click Open to launch the Spectrum TV app.
10. Sign in with your subscription account.
11. Next, watch your favorites on your Fire TV.
How to Watch Spectrum TV on Fire TV Anywhere in the World
Spectrum TV is available only in the United States. If you are residing outside the US, you can use a VPN to watch Spectrum TV on Amazon Fire TV Stick. Let us see the steps to use IPVanish for streaming Spectrum TV.
1. Install the IPVanish VPN on Fire TV from the Amazon App Store.
2. Launch the app and provide your account details to sign in.
3. Once signed in, select any US server from the list and click Connect.
4. Now, start streaming Spectrum TV using a VPN.
Note: if you wish to stop casting, open the IPVanish app and click on the Disconnect button.
How to Cast Spectrum TV to Firestick
To cast Spectrum TV to Fire Stick, you need to press and hold the Home button on your Fire TV remote and select Mirroring. Then, you have to follow the steps below.
1. Install the Spectrum TV app from the Google Play Store.
2. Next, launch the Spectrum TV app and sign in with your subscription account.
3. Choose any movie or TV show you want to watch.
4. Next, click on the TV-shaped icon from the top left corner.
5. Then, choose your Firestick device.
6. Finally, you can watch Spectrum TV on the Amazon Fire TV stick without installing the app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can stream Spectrum TV on Firestick.
You can use the ES File Explorer or Downloader to get the Spectrum TV on Firestick.
Yes, you can stream Spectrum TV for free on Firestick.
The Spectrum TV app is not made available for Firestick.
You can try connecting to the ExpressVPN on Firestick and try again.
Yes, with the Downloader or ES File Explorer, you can download the Spectrum TV app.
Restart your device and update the latest version of the Spectrum app to sort this out.
If the Spectrum TV app on your Firestick is freezing, check the internet connection and try again.
Yes, you can use your Spectrum TV username and password to link your Spectrum account and Peacock account.
Google Chromecast, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox One, Android TV, Apple TV, iPhone, and Android smartphone are Spectrum TV app-compatible devices.