Are you digging for an application to stream Bollywood and Hollywood Movies and TV Series? Pikashow is a streaming application used to stream the latest movies and TV series. With that, you can stream live TV channels in all the categories like news, entertainment, sports, comedy, and more. Unlike other streaming apps, it doesn’t contain videos but instead scraps links from the web, which are available for free. It lets you download the app easily in different streaming qualities. Further, you can easily get detailed information about any movie, including ratings from some of the well-known ratings and reviews sites Pikashow is completely free to use, so no registration and subscription are required. The Pikashow app can be installed on Android and iOS devices, including Firestick. But the Pikashow app is not available on the Amazon App Store. So you need to sideload the app using Pikashow apk for Firestick.
Features of Pikashow APK
- Pikashow APK on Firestick offers movies in different categories like Comedy, Romance, Action, Sci-Fi, etc.
- It updates content regularly. Thus you can stream all the latest movies and TV shows on Pikashow.
- Add your favorite shows with a heart for easy access.
- Moreover, it offers shows from Netflix and Amazon Prime.
- Stream movies in different languages with subtitle support.
How to Install Pikashow on Amazon Firestick
Since the Pikashow app doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you need to sideload the Pikashow apk on Firestick through the Downloader app.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. Initially, press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results and tap the Download button.
5. Once the app is installed, tap the Open button to launch it on your Firestick.
6. Get back to the Firestick home screen and tap the Settings icon.
7. Tap the My Fire TV tile from the Settings menu.
8. Choose the Developer Options.
9. Click the Install Unknown Apps option.
10. Turn on the Downloader to install unknown sources on your Firestick.
11. Tap the Home tab on the left pane.
12. Enter the download link of the Pikashow apk for Firestick in the URL field.
13. Hit the Go button to download the apk file.
14. Now, open the apk file and click the Install button.
15. After installing the app, launch it on your Firestick home screen by clicking the Open button.
How to Download Pikashow apk on Firestick
You can also sideload the Pikashow apk using ES File Explorer on Firestick.
Preliminary Requirement: Navigate to Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on ES File Explorer.
1. Locate the ES File Explorer app and click the Downloader icon.
2. Click the +New icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Type the URL link of the Pikashow apk in the Path field.
4. Next, enter the name of the app in the Name field.
5. Once entered, tap the Download Now option to get the apk file.
6. Click the Open File option and hit the Install button.
7. Now, hit the Open button to launch the app on your device.
How to Use Pikashow Apk on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Select the Pikashow app among the available apps.
3. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote and choose Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
4. Now, open the Pikashow app from the Home screen.
5. Choose your favorite movie to stream on your Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror Pikashow to Firestick
If you don’t want to sideload the Pikashow apk on Firestick, you can screen mirror the Pikashow app from your Android Smartphone to Firestick.
1. First, connect your Android Smartphone and Firestick device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Select the Mirroring tile from the menu.
4. Now, unlock your mobile and go to the Google Play Store.
5. Click the search icon and enter Pikashow in the search bar.
6. Choose the app from the search results.
7. Tap the Install option to get the app.
8. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
9. Navigate to the Notification Panel on your device.
10. Click the Cast icon and select your Firestick device name under the available devices.
11. Now, the Android mobile screen will be displayed on your TV screen.
12. Open the app and start streaming Pikashow on your Firestick.
How to Stream Pikashow All Over the World
If Pikashow is not available in your country, you need to use a VPN to stream your favorite movies from Pikashow on your Firestick.
1. First, install the IPVanish VPN on your Firestick.
2. Open the VPN and sign in with your account.
3. Select a country and minimize the screen.
4. Open the app and start streaming your favorite movie.
5. Finally, tap the Disconnect button to stop using VPN on Firestick.
Pikashow is the best option to live stream Indian television channels. So you can follow any of the steps mentioned above to get Pikashow on Firestick.
Further, you can also try out the streaming applications as a Pikashow alternative on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Pikashow is unavailable on the Amazon App Store.
You can get the Pikashow app on Firestick using the Downloader and ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
Pikashow is free to download and access on various devices.
The Pikashow app is safe as long as you don’t stream the content, which will lead to copyright infringement issues. So it is better to use the best VPN on Firestick while you are streaming content from the Pikashow app.
Ensure to download the latest version of the Pikashow APK on Firestick. Also, try out the basic Firestick not working fixes like rebooting Firestick, updating the firmware, and clearing cache files.