Moviebox Pro is a popular streaming app that lets you watch the latest movies, TV shows, music, etc. Unfortunately, the Moviebox app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. If you are a Firestick user, you need to sideload the APK file of Moviebox Pro using Downloader or ES File Explorer.
Moviebox frequently updates new HD movies and TV shows. This app lets you integrate external media players like MX Player or VLC on Firestick to stream videos. As Moviebox is an illegal service, ensure to use a VPN on Firestick before streaming content on the app.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
This article covers the installation guide of Moviebox Pro on Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
How to Get Moviebox Pro on Firestick using Downloader
1. Connect the Firestick to a WiFi and navigate to the home screen.
2. Tap the Find icon and type Downloader on the search bar.
3. Search and install the Downloader app on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
Moviebox is a third-party app, so make these changes on your Firestick settings to proceed.
4. On your Firestick, go to Settings.
5. Go to My Fire TV.
6. Click Developer options.
7. Turn On ADB Debugging. Then, select Install unknown apps and enable the Downloader app.
Sideload Moviebox on Firestick using Downloader
1. Open the Downloader app on Firestick.
2. Paste the Moviebox Pro APK download link on the URL box and click Go.
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Next to proceed.
5. Click Install to start the installation.
6. After you see the app installed notification, click Open and stream your favorite movies on Firestick for free.
How to Sideload Moviebox on Firestick using ES File Explorer
Install the ES File Explorer app on Firestick from the Amazon App Store and enable the Install unknown apps option for ES File Explorer by referring to the steps below.
Go to Settings → Select My Fire TV → Tap Developer Options → Click Install unknown apps → Turn ON ES File Explorer.
1. Once you install the ES File Explorer app, launch it.
2. From the ES File Explorer home screen, click on the Downloader icon.
3. Next, select the + New tab from the bottom left corner.
4. Now, on the Path field, enter the URL of the APK File of the Moviebox app.
5. On the Name field, enter Moviebox Pro.
6. Select the Download Now button and the Moviebox app will start to download on your Firestick.
7. Once you download the Moviebox app, select the Open File button.
8. After that, select the Install button.
9. Again, tap Install to start the installation process.
10. Once the Moviebox app is installed, select the Open button from the pop-up window.
11. Play your desired movie and enjoy streaming it on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
How to Get Moviebox Invitation Code
After installing the Moviebox Pro app on your Firestick or Fire TV, you need to activate it to use it. To do so, you need a Moviebox Pro invitation code. First, you need to get it from the support team. Follow these steps to get it.
1. Send a mail to Moviebox Pro support team [email protected] that you need an invitation code.
2. Wait for their response. Usually, it takes a couple of hours as they receive many requests a day.
3. Click the invitation code and follow the on-screen instructions to activate your account.
Important: You can only register for one code from your email id. You can use the code within your family and the devices you use.
How to Integrate MX Player on Moviebox
1. Install the MX Player on Firestick.
2. Open the Moviebox app and go to Settings.
3. Select the Choose default video player option.
4. On the list, select the MX Player app.
5. After that, all the videos from the Moviebox will play on the MX Player app.
How to Use Real-Debrid and Trakt on Firestick Using Moviebox
1. Go to the Settings menu on the Moviebox app.
2. Scroll down and choose the Login to Real-Debrid option.
3. The Real-Debrid activation code will appear.
4. Go to the Real-Debrid activation website and enter the code.
5. For Trakt, click Login to Trakt.tv option.
6. The Trakt activation code will appear.
7. Go to the Trakt activation website and enter the code.
8. Once activated, you can get both Real-Debrid and Trakt content on Firestick.
How to Safely Stream Moviebox on Firestick using VPN
As Moviebox is an illegal streaming app, using a VPN on Firestick is mandatory. VPN is the best tool to safeguard your privacy while streaming movies and TV shows online. Also, a VPN can unlock geo-restricted content.
So, let us see how to install and set up the ProtonVPN on Firestick to stream content on Moviebox safely and securely.
1. Select the Find icon from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Then, click the Search bar and enter ProtonVPN using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Next, search for ProtonVPN and pick the same app below the Apps and Games section.
4. Now, click on the Get or Download button.
5. Finally, the ProtonVPN will be installed on your Firestick.
6. Now, you can click on the Open button to launch the ProtonVPN.
7. Select the Sign-in button and note down the activation code.
8. Visit the URL protonvpn.com/tv and sign in to your account.
9. Enter the Activation Code and click on the Submit button.
10. Now, go to the ProtonVPN app on your Firestick and choose a VPN server to connect to.
11. Click on the Connect button.
12. Now, you have successfully connected to ProtonVPN.
13. Launch the Moviebox Pro app from the Your Apps & Channel section and stream your favorite movies without any issues.
How to Fix Moviebox Pro Not Working on Firestick
If the Moviebox app doesn’t work properly on your Fire TV Stick, refer to the fixes below.
- Connect the Firestick to an Internet with higher bandwidth.
- Set up and use a VPN on Firestick.
- Reboot your Firestick.
- Clear the app cache.
- Update Fire TV to the latest firmware.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Moviebox Pro app.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Moviebox Pro is a premium version of Moviebox.
No. MovieBox Pro is not safe to use.