ITV Hub is a streaming service that is used to stream your favorite shows, series, and movies. ITV Hub is a British channel that is only available in the UK. With that, you can watch Live TV and major sports events such as rugby, football, and more for free. It allows you to stream content from ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, and ITV4. It lets you watch all your favorite shows anywhere at any time. Further, you can stream extras such as First Looks, Premiers, and Full TV series. Since it supports Chromecast, you can easily stream it on the big screen. ITV Hub is compatible with Android, iOS, Apple TV, Windows, Roku, Fire TV devices, and more. Go on with this article to learn how to install and activate ITV Hub on Firestick.
How to Download ITV Hub on Amazon Firestick
Since it is available on the Amazon App Store, you directly download the app on your Firestick.
One Step Guide: Launch the Fire TV home > click Find > click Search > browse for ITV hub > select the app > click Get > tap Open to launch.
1. Initially, press and launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Select the Find and click the Search tab.
3. Type ITV Hub on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. Choose the app from the search results and tap the Download button.
5. After installing the app, click the Open button to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Install ITV Hub on Amazon Fire TV using Downloader
If you are unable to download the app directly, you need to sideload the app on Firestick. In this article, we are going to use the Downloader app to sideload ITV Hub on Firestick as it is the trusted app to install unknown sources.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and click on the Find title.
2. Tap Search and browse the downloader app.
3. Select the app from the results and click the Get button.
4. Once the app is installed, tap the Open button to launch the app.
5. Get back to the Firestick home screen and click Settings.
6. Select My Fire TV and hit Developer Options.
7. Next, choose the Install unknown apps option.
8. Turn on Downloader to install unknown sources.
9. Open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
10. Type the URL link of ITV Hub Apk in the URL field.
11. Once entered, tap the Go button to download the apk file.
12. Next, hit the Install button to install the app.
13. After installation, tap Open to launch the app.
14. Hit the Delete button to delete the apk files.
How to Stream ITV using Amazon Silk Browser
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen.
2. Search for the Silk Browser using the virtual keyboard.
3. Pick the app from the search results and hit the Download button.
4. Once the app is installed, tap the Open button.
5. After the app opens up, click the Accept Terms button.
6. Now, the Bing.com page will be opened by default.
7. Enter itv.com in the search bar.
8. Once entered, the Go button.
9. Click the Sign-in button in front of the profile icon.
10. Provide your email address and password in the given field.
11. Next, click on the Sign-in button.
12. Finally, choose your favorite ITV show and stream it on your Firestick.
How to Activate and Use ITV Hub on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Select the ITV Hub app from the available apps.
3. Now, click on the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
4. Select Move from the menu to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
5. Next, open the app and go to the My ITV section.
6. Click the Sign in button.
5. Now, a 6-digit code will appear on your TV screen.
6. Next, open a web browser on your mobile or PC.
7. Navigate to the itv.com/TV website.
8. Follow the instructions and create a password.
9. Now, your ITV Hub account will be created.
10. Type the activation code in the given text field.
11. Once entered, tap the Continue button.
12. Finally, open the app and start streaming your favorite content on Firestick.
How to Watch ITV Hub on Fire TV Outside the UK
If you are in a country where ITV Hub is unavailable, you can use the VPN and stream ITV Hub from where you are.
1. First, install the IPVanish VPN on your Firestick.
2. Sign in with your login credentials.
3. Select a country and connect to the server.
4. Open the ITV Hub app and start streaming your favorite content.
5. If you want to stop using VPN, open the screen and click the Disconnect button.
Best ITV Hub Alternatives
If you are bored with ITV Hub, you can check the best replacement like
Since the ITV Hub app is not available outside the UK, you can use a VPN for streaming anywhere in the world. Install the app and stream your favorite shows on the go.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, ITV Hub is available on the Amazon App Store.
Yes, You can get ITV Hub on Firestick.
You can find the S symbol that indicates whether the shows have subtitles. Press the S button to turn on or off subtitles for a particular show.
Yes, you can download and access the ITV Hub app free on Firestick. Since it’s a free service, ads will interrupt your shows. So if you want an ad-free streaming experience, you can get the ITV Hub Plus subscription which costs $3.99 per month and $39.99 per year
Select the ITV Hub app and press the Menu button Firestick remote. A pop-up will appear on the screen with a few options. Select More Info from the menu. If you find an update available, tap the Update button to update ITV Hub on Firestick.
If ITV Hub is buffering or keeps freezing on your Firestick, check the internet connection, use a VPN while streaming ITV Hub, check whether the ITV Hub server is down, update the ITV Hub app, and clear the caches on your Firestick.
You can stream popular on-demand titles like The Voice, The Jeremy Kyle show, Good Morning Britain, etc., on ITV Hub.
Using a VPN you can stream ITV Hun in the United States. Without a VPN, you cannot stream ITV Hub outside the UK.