PureVPN is one of the fastest and the best VPN for Firestick. Using this VPN, you can stay anonymous on the internet while browsing. Pure VPN has 300,000 IPs and 2,000 servers in 140 countries. It comes with three subscription plans, $10.95 per month, $2.88 per month for 2 years, $4.08 per month for 4 years. With PureVPN on Firestick, you can stream, download, browse any restricted content on the internet.
PureVPN is available for all the Android, iOS smartphones, Windows and Mac. It is also supported by streaming devices like Amazon Firestick, Google Chromecast, Roku and other similar devices. With PureVPN, you can get to browse swiftly and without any restrictions. Some sites are geo-restricted in order to prevent access from worldwide users. In this situation, PureVPN will help you as a saviour. Follow the below instruction to know how to install the PureVPN on Firestick / Fire TV.
Related Article: How to install NordVPN on Firestick?
Features of PureVPN
Unlike other VPNs, the features of PureVPN are unique. The features of PureVPN are as follows.
- With PureVPN on your Firestick, you can get ti stream and browse any online content without any restrictions.
- PureVPN has more than 2000 servers and 300,000 IPs in over 140 countries. If you can’t connect to one IP, you can switch to another easily.
- PureVPN is P2P enabled. You can download torrent files or any files through the PureVPN’S secured connection.
- PureVPN has Split Tunneling feature. It will split your data between your ISP and VPN to get the maximum browsing speed.
- If you have any errors or issues, you can go for live chat support. It is online for 24 hrs.
- PureVPN has Universal Unblocking too. You can get to stream Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu and other similar streaming platforms in any locations.
Steps to install PureVPN on Firestick
PureVPN is available in Amazon App Store, so it can be easily installed on your Amazon Firestick smart TV.
#1 Tap the Search icon in the Home screen of your Firestick smart TV.
#2 In the search bar, type PureVPN and click the Search icon.
#3 Choose the PureVPN in the search results.
#4 Click the Get button to start the downloading process.
#5 After the download is complete, click the Open button to run the VPN.
Related Article: How to install OpenVPN on Firestick?
Steps to Setup the PureVPN on Firestick
After the installing process, you need to set up the Firestick to use the VPN. Follow the below steps to set up the PureVPN on Firestick. In order to use PureVPN, you need to have any of three subscription plans.
#1 On opening the VPN, enter your login credentials and tap login.
#2 Choose your desired country in the country list.
#3 Click the Connect button in the next screen to connect to the PureVPN.
Related Article: How to install ExpressVPN on Firestick?
PureVPN is the must-have app on your Firestick. In order to get access to all the restricted content, you need to have a VPN like this. Install the PureVPN on Firestick using the above-mentioned instruction and browse without any restrictions. If you have any doubts or issues during the installation of PureVPN, tell us in the comments section.