SoundCloud is a music streaming app for listeners and creators. SoundCloud is the world’s largest open platform that offers 300M + tracks from 30M+ artists from 193 countries. You can discover new music every day and listen to your favorite ones. With that, you can share tracks, reach a global audience, and get in touch with your favorite artists and fans. Further, you can also upload your track and get millions of international fanbases. The independent artists can also get paid with the fan-powered streams. The SoundCloud app is compatible with Android, iOS, Sonos, Chromecast, and Xbox One. But it is not available on Firestick. However, there is a workaround to get SoundCloud on Firestick.
Further, the SoundCloud app is free to download and access but to unlock the premium features, you need to subscribe to SoundCloud Pro or SoundCloud Premium APK, which costs $12 per month, and Repost, which costs $2.50 per month.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
How to Download SoundCloud on Firestick
The SoundCloud app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. But still, you can download the app on your Firestick using the Downloader app for Firestick.
- Initially, launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Browse Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Among the search results, select the Downloader app.
5. Click the Download button to install the app.
6. After installing the application, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Next, get back to the Firestick home screen.
8. Tap the Settings icon on the top-right corner.
9. Select the My Fire TV tile on the Settings screen.
10. Choose Developer Options and click Install Unknown apps.
11. Turn on Downloader to install the unknown sources.
12. Now, locate the Downloader app and go to the Home section.
13. Enter the Download link of the SoundCloud apk in the URL field.
14. Hit the Go button to download the apk file.
15. Next, click the Install button to install the app.
16. After installation, hit Open to launch the app.
16. Finally, tap the Delete button to delete the apk file from your Firestick.
How to Get SoundCloud on Firestick [ES File Explorer]
- First, install the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
2. Next, you must enable ES File Explorer to install the unknown sources.
4. Navigate to Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unkown Sources >> Turn on ES File Explorer.
5. Locate the ES File Explorer app and tap the Downloader icon.
6. At the bottom screen, click the +New icon.
7. Enter the URL link of the SoundCloud apk and the app’s name in the given field.
8. Once entered, tap Download Now to get the apk file.
10. Next, tap the Open File button.
11. Click the Install button to install the app.
12. Once the app is installed, hit the Open button to launch the app.
How to Use SoundCloud on Firestick
- Visit the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Select the SoundCloud app from the available apps.
3. Press the Menu button(three horizontal lines) on the Firestick remote.
4. Select Move on the menu to launch the app on the Firestick home screen.
5. For further access, you need to create a SoundCloud account.
6. Now, open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
7. Navigate to the SoundCloud official site.
8. Click the Create Account button at the top screen.
9. You must select the Sign-up option to continue with Facebook, Google, and Apple.
10. Or enter your email address and click Continue.
11. Follow the on-screen instructions to create an account.
12. Once created, open the app on your Firestick and sign in with your account.
13. Start streaming your favorite music from SoundCloud on your Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror SoundCloud to Firestick
If you cannot sideload the SoundCloud app on your Firestick, you can screen mirror SoundCloud from your Android Smartphone to Firestick.
- Initially, connect your Firestick device and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2, Unlock your mobile and navigate to the Google Play Store.
3. Search and install the SoundCloud app on your Smartphone.
4. Next, navigate the control panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. Now, press and hold the Home button on your Firestick remote until the quick menu appears on the screen.
6. Select the Mirroring tile that appears on the screen.
7. Then, choose your Firestick device under the available devices on your Smartphone.
8. Your Android Smartphone screen will appear on your TV screen.
9. Open the SoundCloud app and Sign in with your account.
10. Finally, start streaming your favorite music from Soundcloud on Firestick.
How to Stream SoundCloud All Over the World
If you cannot access SoundCloud in your country, you can use the trustable VPN to access SoundCloud in your country.
- Install the IPVanish VPN app on your Firestick.
2. Open the IPVanish app and sign in with your account.
3. Select a country to connect to the server.
4. Now, open the SoundCloud app and stream your favorite music.
5. If you want to stop using the VPN, open the IPVanish screen and click the Disconnect button.
If you are an artist, SoundCloud is the best platform for you to explore your talent and get paid for every stream. So try out any of the above methods to install and stream SoundCloud on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can get SoundCloud on Firestick.
You can install the app using the Downloader and ES File Explorer apps on your Firestick.
Yes, SoundCloud is free for both listeners and creators. But to get premium features, you need to get a subscription.
You should have at least 500 eligible streams to get paid from SoundCloud.
You will get the first payment within 45 days after the end of the reporting period after the monthly earnings reach $5.
Yes, Alex can play SoundCloud music using Bluetooth or Alexa Skill.