Host Pro Now is a popular media player to stream videos on different devices. The Host Pro Now app is compatible with all video formats. It has a simple and user-friendly interface, so anybody can navigate the app easily. It is supported on Android and iOS. However, the Host Pro Now app is not available on the Amazon App Store. There are several workarounds to get Host Pro Now on Firestick. But sideloading the Host Pro Now APK using a Downloader and ES File Explorer is very useful and simple.
How to Install Host Pro Now on Amazon Firestick
First, we are going to use the Downloader app as it is the trusted app to sideload third-party apps on your Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Click the Find and tap the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Choose the app from the search results.
5. Click Download to install the app.
7. After the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
8. Get back to the Firestick home screen and tap the Settings icon.
9. Tap the My Fire TV tile.
10. Choose the Developer Options.
11. Click the Install Unknown Apps option.
12. Turn on Downloader to install unknown sources on Firestick.
13. Open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
14. Enter the download link of the Host Pro Now apk in the URL field.
15. Once the apk file is downloaded, click on the file to begin the installation.
16. Next, click the Install button to install the app.
17. Finally, hit Open to launch the app on your Amazon Firestick.
Note: As an alternative, you shall install MX Player on Firestick which comes with great features like hardware acceleration and closed captioning support.
How to Download Host Pro Now on Firestick
As an alternative, you can use the ES File Explorer app to sideload Host Pro Now on your Fire TV.
1. Install the ES File Explorer app on your Amazon Firestick.
2. After installing the app, Enable the unknown sources option on Firestick.
3. Navigate to Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on ES File Explorer.
4. Open the ES File Explorer app and click the Downloader icon on the home screen.
5. Tap the +New icon at the bottom of the screen.
6. Enter the download link of the Host Pro Now apk in the Path field.
7. Type the name of the app in the Name field.
8. Hit Download Now to download the apk file.
9. Open the apk file and click the Install button.
10. Once the installation is over, hit Open to launch the app.
How to Use Host Pro Now on Firestick
1. Go to the Apps section on Firestick by long-pressing the Home button.
2. Select the Host Pro Now app among the available apps.
3. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
4. Choose Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
5. Open the Host Pro Now app and start using it on your Fire TV device.
Follow any of the above methods to install and use Host Pro Now on Firestick to have an endless streaming experience on your Amazon Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Host Pro Now app is not available on the Amazon App Store for Firestick.
To get Host Pro Now on Firestick, you need to sideload the Host Pro Now apk through the Downloader or ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
The Host Pro Now app is free to download and access on various devices.