Dofu Sports is an unofficial streaming application to watch live sporting events. With this app, you can watch live streaming of NFL, MLB, NCAA Football, and NHL without any subscription or registration. Additionally, you can stream highlights and view leaderboards of all your favorite teams. Since it is an unauthorized app, Dofu Sports is not available for Firestick. But, you can use Downloader or ES File Explorer to sideload the app.
How to Install Dofu Sports on Firestick
As mentioned before, the Dofu Sports app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. So we need to sideload it using Downloader on Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the home screen.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the Downloader app from the search results.
5. Click the Download button to install the app.
6. Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch the Firestick.
Enable Installation of Apps from Unknown Sources
1. Click the Settings icon on the Firestick home screen.
2. Tap the My Fire TV tile on the settings screen.
3. Select the Developer Options.
4. Choose the Install unknown apps option.
5. Turn on Downloader to install third-party apps on your Firestick.
How to Sideload Dofu Sports on Firestick using Downloader
1. Open the Downloader app from the Apps section.
2. Tap the Home tab on the left pane.
3. Type the download link of the Dofu Sports apk in the URL field. Click Go.
4. Once the apk file is downloaded, click the Install button.
5. Once the app is installed, tap the Open button to launch the app.
6. Hit Delete to remove the apk file permanently from your Firestick.
How to Sideload Dofu Sports on Firestick using ES File Explorer
You can also download Dofu Sports on Firestick by sideloading via ES File Explorer on Firestick.
Preliminary Requirements: Go to Settings > My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on ES File Explorer.
1. Open the ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
2. Click the Downloader icon on the home screen.
3. On the next screen, click the +New icon at the bottom.
4. Type the URL link of the Dofu Sports apk in the Path field and the app’s name in the Name field.
5. After you enter, click the Download Now option.
6. Once the download process is complete, tap the Open File button.
7. Hit the Install button to install the app.
8. Click the Open button to launch the Dofu Sports on Firestick.
How to Install Mouse Toggle on Firestick
As the Dofu Sports app is not optimized for Firestick, you need to install the Mouse Toggle app on Firestick to control the app with ease.
1. Launch the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
2. Enter the URL link of the Mouse Toggle in the URL field.
3. Once the apk file is downloaded, hit the Install button.
4. Wait until the app is installed.
5. Hit Open to launch the app on your device.
6. Open the app and swipe the toggle next to Enable the mouse service.
7. Now, you can view the status of the Mouse Toggle app started.
Note: You can double-tap the Play/Pause button on the Fire TV Voice Remote to enable the Mouse Toggle pointer.
How to Use Dofu Sports on Firestick
1. Long press the Home button on the Firestick remote. Tap Apps.
2. Highlight the Dofu Sports app from the Your Apps & Games section.
3. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
4. Choose Move to add the app to the Firestick home screen.
5. Open the app and view the home screen of the Dofu Sports app.
6. At the bottom of the screen, you can find three different tabs Events, Scoreboard, and Standings.
7. Choose your favorite sports by clicking the drop-down menu at the top left corner.
Start streaming any of the live sports events on your Firestick.
How to Stream Dofu Sports on Fire TV using a VPN
Dofu Sports is a third-party app, so you need to use a VPN with your Firestick, you need to use a VPN with your Firestick.
1. First, install the IPVanish VPN on your Firestick.
2. Open the app and sign in with your account details.
3. Choose a country from the list and click the Connect button.
4. Locate Dofu Sports and stream your favorite content.
5. After streaming, maximize the VPN screen and tap the Disconnect button.
Upon installing the app, you can directly access Dofu Sports on Firestick without any registration or subscription.
- Dofu Sports has an intuitive interface with a built-in dark theme.
- Offers content in HD quality such as 720p and 1080p.
- Completely free to use but it contains ads
- Sends notifications on your favorite matches
- Track live scores with scoreboards, standings, and game analysis.
Dofu Sports Alternatives
If you don’t want to access unofficial apps, you can use the following legal sports apps as an alternative.
Frequently Asked Questions
To fix the Dofu Sports app issue, you should check the internet connection, restart your modem or router, update Dofu Sports, and update and reset Firestick.
Navigate to the Apps section on your Firestick and select the Dofu Sports app. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote and choose More Info. If you find an update available, tap the Install button to update Dofu Sports on Firestick.
The Dofu Sports app is completely free to download and use.
Dofu is not entirely legal to use. So, you should use VPN for added safety.