If you are a sports lover, you might have heard of the best streaming sports app called Dofu Sports. It is one of the best streaming apps that let you stream all your favorite matches even if you have missed them. Track the live score of your favorite matches and the past matches. It offers different sports such as hockey, American Football, basketball, baseball, and more. You can install the app on stream on various devices, including Android, iOS, and Firestick. But the app is not available on the major app stores. So you need to sideload the Dofu Sports apk through the Downloader or ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
Features of Dofu Sports
- Dofu Sports has an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Offer content in HD quality such as 720p and 1080p.
- Completely free to use and ad-free service
- Sends notifications on your favorite matches
- Track live scores with scoreboards and leaderboards
How to Install Dofu Sports on Firestick
As mentioned before, the Dofu Sports app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. So we are going to sideload it using Downloader for Firestick.
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results.
5. Click the Download button to install the app.
6. Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch the Firestick.
Enable Unknown Sources
1. Click the Settings icon on the Firestick home screen.
2. Tap the My Fire TV tile on the settings screen.
3. Select the Developer Options.
4. Choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
5. Turn on Downloader to install third-party apps on your Firestick.
How to Sideload Dofu Sports on Firestick using Downloader
1. Open the Downloader app from the Apps section.
2. Tap the Home tab on the left pane.
3. Type the download link of the Dofu Sports apk in the URL field.
4. Once the apk file is downloaded, click the Install button.
5. Once the app is installed, tap the Open button to launch the app.
6. Hit Delete to remove the apk files permanently from your Firestick.
How to Download Dofu Sports on Firestick
The alternative method to get Dofu Sports on Firestick is through the ES File Explorer on Firestick.
Preliminary Requirements: Go to Settings > My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on ES File Explorer.
1. Open the ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
2. Click the Downloader icon on the home screen.
3. On the next screen, click the +New icon at the bottom.
4. Type the URL link of the Dofu Sports apk in the Path field and the app’s name in the given fields.
5. After you enter, click the Download Now option.
6. Next, tap the Open File button.
7. Hit the Install button to install the app.
8. Click the Open button to launch the Dofu Sports on Firestick.
How to Install Mouse Toggle on Firestick
Since the Dofu Sports app is not optimized for Firestick, you need to install the Mouse Toggle app on Firestick to navigate the app easily.
1. Locate the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
2. Enter the URL link of the Mouse Toggle in the URL field.
3. Once the apk file is downloaded, hit the Install button.
4. Wait till the app is installed.
5. Hit Open to launch the app on your device.
6. Open the app and swipe the toggle next to Enable the mouse service.
7. Now, you can view the status of the Mouse Toggle app started.
How to Use Dofu Sports on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Select the Dofu Sports app among the available apps.
3. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
4. Choose Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
5. Open the app and view the home screen of the Dofu Sports app.
6. At the bottom of the screen, you can find three different tabs Events, Scoreboard, and Standings.
7. Choose your favorite event and stream it on your Firestick.
How to Stream Dofu Sports on Fire TV using a VPN
Dofu Sports is a third-party app, so you need to use a VPN with your Firestick, you need to use a VPN with your Firestick.
1. First, install the IPVanish VPN on your Firestick.
2. Open the app and sign in with your account details.
3. Choose a country from the list and click the Connect button.
4. Locate Dofu Sports and stream your favorite content.
5. After streaming, maximize the VPN screen and tap the Disconnect button.
After you install the app, you can install the app and directly stream on your Firestick without registration and subscription. Once the app is installed, you can stream your favorite events like NFL, NBA, NCAAF, MLB, NHL, and more on your Firestick.
Dofu Sports Alternatives
If you don’t want to download apps that are not available on Amazon App Store, you can check on similar apps such as
Frequently Asked Questions
To fix Dofu Sports on Firestick, check the internet connection, restart your modem or router, update Dofu Sports, and update and reset Firestick.
Navigate to the Apps section on your Firestick and select the Dofu Sports app. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote and choose More Info. If you find an update available, tap the Install button to update Dofu Sports on Firestick.
The Dofu Sports app is completely free to download and use.
Dofu is not entirely legal to use. So, it is recommended to use Dofu Sports on Firestick.