The cost-efficient Firestick has been the top choice of lots of home entertainment fans. It supports a large number of streaming apps, and the Apollo TV apk is one among them. With the help of the Apollo TV apk, you can stream a wide range of on-demand content. For instance, it brings you documentaries, docuseries, etc., in addition to movies and shows. The library of Apollo TV apk on Firestick will be constantly updated, and you will get the latest videos. Being a mobile app, it isn’t fully remote-friendly. So, you have to install Mouse Toggle on Firestick to navigate its features efficiently. Further, You can use it as an alternative to Terrarium TV as it has imported its backup. You can rate TV shows and movies within the Apollo Community with the latest version of the Apollo TV apk.
Features of Apollo TV Apk on Firestick
- No registration or login is required to use the features of the Apollo TV app on Fire TV.
- With Apollo TV Apk, you can stream movies, TV shows, series, etc., without any ads.
- The app is integrated with Real Debrid, Trakt TV, IMDb, etc. So you can stream all your favorite content under one roof.
- Besides streaming, you can download videos for offline access.
- You can watch videos in any language as it supports subtitles.
- Even you can watch Live TV on Firestick with the Apollo TV app.
Can you Get Apollo TV on Firestick?
At first, the Apollo TV app is unavailable in the Amazon App Store. Also, you can only get the services of Apollo TV in the Estonian region. If you still decide to go for the Apollo TV app, connect to the best free VPN on Firestick. Then, you can access the Apollo TV from anywhere in the world. After that, you can continue reading this article to get the Apollo TV app installed on your Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
How to Install Apollo TV Apk on Firestick
Apollo TV is a third-party apk, and you need to sideload it on Firestick or Fire TV. You can install Apollo TV Apk on Fire TV using.
- ES File Explorer
Getting your Firestick Ready | Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
Before sideloading any apps on your Firestick, ensure that you have enabled the access to install apps on your Firestick from unknown sources.
1. On your Firestick, click the Settings option on the home screen.
2. Select the My Fire TV or Devices option under the Settings menu.
3. Choose Developer options from the list of options shown.
4. Hover to tap and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. When prompted, click Turn On to confirm changes.
Steps to Install Apollo TV Apk on Firestick using Downloader
Using the Downloader on Firestick, you can install Apollo TV Apk on Fire TV. To know about the installation of Downloader for Firestick, click on the link.
1. On your Firestick home screen, click on the Search bar first.
2. Type in as Downloader and tap on the search icon.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the search result to launch it on Fire TV.
4. Under the Home tab, enter the Apollo TV Apk URL as https://bit.ly/3rU4F8u and tap on GO.
5. Further, click the Next button to download Apollo TV Apk.
6. On the next screen, tap on the Install button.
7. After installing, tap on Open to launch it on Firestick.
Steps to Install Apollo TV Apk on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is a file manager, but you can use it to install third-party apps like Apollo TV Apk on Firestick.
1. Go to the My Apps & Channels section of your Firestick initially.
2. Select the ES File Explorer app to launch it. Install ES File Explorer on Fire TV if you don’t have it already.
3. When File Explorer opens up, hover to tap on the Downloader option on the middle pane of its home screen.
4. Now, choose the + New icon from the button to proceed further.
5. Type the URL of Apollo TV as https://bit.ly/3rU4F8u
6. In the name field, type Apollo TV and then tap on Download Now.
7. After the download, click on Open File option on the pop-up.
8. Further, navigate to tap the Install option.
9. Finally, select the Open button to launch Apollo TV Apk on Firestick.
How to Use Apollo TV on Firestick?
Follow the guidelines given below to access Apollo TV on your Fire Stick.
1. On your Firestick, hover to click on the My Apps & Channels option.
2. Navigate to click and launch the Apollo TV apk.
3. When using the Apollo TV apk for the first time, choose the language. By default, it will be available in English.
4. On the next screen, you can customize your appearance like the theme, color, etc.
5. After that, you shall select the default player. Meanwhile, you can sign in to the Trakt account under Extensions.
6. You will be asked to choose 3 categories to start with, and Apollo TV will recommend content based on your preference.
7. If you are prompted for permission, then click on Allow button finally.
Why Connect to a VPN to Stream Apollo TV
You know that VPN is the only tool that will help you in protecting your privacy. So, follow the steps below to install IPVanish on Firestick and stream Apollo TV privately.
1. Navigate to the Find tab from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Then, select the Search tile.
3. Use the on-screen keyboard to enter and search for the IPVanish VPN.
4. Next, choose the IPVanish app from the search result.
5. Click on the Get or Download button.
6. It will take a few minutes to install IPVanish VPN.
7. After installing the IPVanish VPN, click on the Open button.
8. Login to your account.
9. Choose a VPN server and click on the Connect button.
10. No, open the Apollo TV app and stream on it privately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Apollo TV app is unavailable for Firestick.
Restart the Apollo TV app and connect to a strong internet connection.
It is an application used to stream the contents offered by Apollo TV.
To Sum Up
Installing and accessing Apollo TV on Firestick is such an easy task. With this, you can start streaming your favorite content for free. Ensure you have installed the Mouse Toggle app on Firestick to take advantage of Apollo TV Apk.