123Movies is a free online video streaming service with a massive library of vast collections of movies. With this platform, you can stream recent blockbusters, TV shows, and various titles for free from paid streaming services like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and more. Unfortunately, the official website of 123Movies was shut down in March 2018. But the good news is that the clone websites and app of 123Movies are still active. With these clone websites or apps, you can watch free movies as usual from the official 123Movies. You can easily install the 123Movies app on Firestick using Downloader. If you want to access the web version of 123Movies, use the Amazon Silk browser on Firestick.
Important Note: 123Movies is a Pirated website that offers newly released movies and TV shows illegally to its users. And we do not support pirated websites or associated with them. This article is genuinely intended to be informative. And we don’t promote any illegal activities.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
How to Install 123Movies on Firestick
123Movies app is not officially available on Firestick. However, you can use the Downloader on Firestick to sideload the 123Movies app.
NOTE: Before you launch the Downloader, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Downloader. Turn ON Downloader.
1. Open the Downloader app from the Apps & Channels section.
2. Select the URL Box. Next, enter the APK link of the 123Movies app.
3. Click the Go button to download the APK File of the 123Movies app.
4. Next, select the Install button.
5. Now, you have successfully installed the 123Movies app on Firestick.
6. After that, select the Open button.
7. Play any movie on the app and watch it on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
Alternate Method to Access 123Movies on Firestick [Kodi]
Since the 123movies addon is available on Kodi, you can use it to stream your favorite movies or TV shows for free. To install the 123Movies Kodi addon on Firestick, first, you need to install the Kodi on Firestick. Once the Kodi app is installed, follow the below instructions to get 123Movies on Firestick.
1. Open the Kodi app on your Firestick and select Settings.
2. Next, select the System Settings tab from Settings.
3. Click on Add-ons from the left pane.
4. Now, choose the Unknown Sources option and toggle it on.
5. After that, select Yes from the prompt.
6. Next, select the File Manager option.
7. Select Add Source and double-click on it.
8. Then click None from the prompt.
9. Now, enter the 123Movies URL in the text box and click OK.
10. On the next screen, enter the Name of the Media source and click OK.
11. After that, press the Back button on the Firestick remote; it will take you to the Kodi home screen. From there, select the Add-ons menu option.
12. Click on the Package Installer icon and choose the Install from zip file option.
13. Next, select the media source name (ANDABA) you have entered before and click the repository.kodil.zip file to install.
14. After the installation is done, click Install from repository and click Kodil Repository to open it.
15. On the next screen, click the Video addons and select the 123Movies addon.
16. Click Install to start the installation process.
17. Once you get the installation message, click OK.
18. After that, go back to the Kodi home screen and select Add-ons from the left pane.
19. Select the 123Movies Kodi addon to launch it.
20. After that, you can enjoy streaming your favorites on the 123Movies for free.
How to Stream 123Movies on Firestick Via Silk Browser
The other way to access the 123 movies is with the browser. For your notice, your Firestick device supports the web browser.
1. Open the Silk Browser on your Firestick.
2. Enter the 123Movies URL in the search bar.
3. The 123Movies webpage will appear.
4. Choose the movie you want to see or search for a movie in the search bar.
5. Watch your favorite movie on your Firestick.
Why is VPN Necessary for Streaming 123Movies?
123Movies is a pirated website that uploads copyrighted movies and TV shows. So, to distance yourself from any legal issues, you need to connect to a VPN, as it hides your IP address while browsing the internet. So, you will be invisible online in the eyes of others. Also, the VPN encrypts your incoming and outgoing data traffic. That means no one can harm your privacy while you’re browsing the internet. So, we recommend you use premium VPN services, like IPVanish VPN on Firestick, to get better results.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the 123Movies app is not available in the Amazon App Store on Firestick.
Yes, you can watch free movies on Firestick with the 123Movies platform.
Yes, but you can connect to a VPN to hide your online identity.